Tuna with Spicy Salsa
A perfect barbecue dish for summer evenings.
Tuna and Spicy Salsa
You will need:
2 large fresh tuna steaks or 4 small ones
6 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon hot paprika
Salt and pepper
- Grill the unpeeled garlic until they become soft
- Allow to cool a little, then cut the end off each garlic clove and squeeze the garlic flesh into a bowl.
- Add the paprika, olive oil salt and pepper to the bowl and mix well.
- Place the tuna steaks into a shallow dish, pour over the above sauce and leave to marinade for about half an hour.
- Cook on a barbecue or grill for about 5-6 minutes each side.
- Serve with a salad and boiled potatoes
Find more Spanish recipes at Orce Serrano Hams.