It’s 1961 and Eddie Mellor and Jane Wilson are in love. Eddie’s group, The Raiders, is about to make it big. They have the world at their feet and an exciting future to look forward to. Then in walks Angie Turner… The first novel in a series about The Raiders, spanning 50 years.
MEET THE AUTHORYour name, please?
And the title of your book?
Three Steps to Heaven
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
Yes. The Rock’n’Roll Romance Series.
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Take a trip back to the Swinging Sixties with The Raiders rock group and
share their lives and loves.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
It appeals to the Baby Boomer generation, amongst others, who can see
themselves in the character roles. Readers say it takes them back to their
happy, carefree teens.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I format books for other Indie authors, and enjoy precious time with my
musician partner, accompanying him to gigs as his roadie. I also love to
spend as much time as possible with my three daughters and seven
grandchildren. I’m also kept pretty busy running two Facebook author
groups – Writing Kindle Books and Writing Kindle Books Promo.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
An Aubergine, smooth, curvy and shiny and I like to dress in purple/burgundy
clothes a lot of the time.
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here