Vangie thinks Ian’s a foul-tempered blackguard, who after setting out to cause her downfall, finds himself forced to marry her—snared in the trap of his own making. When Vangie learns the marriage ceremony itself may have been a ruse, she flees to her gypsy relatives, declaring herself divorced from Ian under Romani law. He pursues her to the gypsy encampment, and when the handsome gypsy king offers to take Ian’s place in Vangie’s bed, jealousy stirs hot and dangerous.
Under a balmy starlit sky, Ian and Vangie breech the chasm separating them, yet peril lurks. Ian is the last in his family line, and his stepmother is determined to dispose of the newlyweds so her daughter can inherit his estate. Only by trusting each other can Ian and Vangie overcome scandal and murderous betrayal.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
The Viscount’s Vow
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Amidst murder and betrayal, destiny and hearts collide when scandal forces a viscount and a gypsy noblewoman to marry in this Regency romance, sprinkled with suspense and humor.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
I think the unexpected cultural mix of the Regency haute ton and the more exotic Romani culture is intriguing to readers of historical romance. Regency romance has its own rules and expectations, but I’ve mixed in another element, to make it bit less predictable.
I also use humor in my writing, and I’ve found that to be very popular with readers. I know I personally gravitate to romances authors who I know sprinkle humor throughout their stories.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I’m a part-time elementary teacher, and an avid gardener. I have several different kinds of gardens situated on my one acre parcel; rock, water, butterfly, English, rose, and of course a vegetable garden.
I’m also a certified interior decorator, so I’m constantly redecorating or rearranging rooms in my house. I enjoy bird watching and have made my yard into a certified wildlife habitat. I get almost eighty species of birds visiting my feeders and yard now. I’m also a rock hound. I love rocks. My favorite is rose quartz.
Plus, I have a hubby (over 30 years now), three adult children, and five dachshunds. They keep me busy!
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
The last time I did this I said onion, but I think I’ll switch things up today.
I’m going to go with corn because it’s so versatile. Aside from eating it fresh from the garden, (hubby barbecues it in the husk), just think of all the other things made from corn. I won’t bore you with the list, but I know you can come up with several. Okay, I have to list a couple of my favorites: corn muffins and corn chips.
Corn has always been my favorite vegetable. Peas, not so much.
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here