After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot which will find Jenny and her unborn baby fighting for their lives.
Ellen Gable Hrkach lives with her husband and their five children in Pakenham, Ontario. This is her third novel. Her second novel, In Name Only, won a Gold medal for Religious Fiction in the 2010 Independent Publisher (IPPY) Book Awards. She and her husband create the Family Life cartoon which currently appears in Family Foundations magazine.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
What is the genre of your book?
Religious Fiction, Suspense
How many Amazon US 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Mentally unstable infertile woman kidnaps a pregnant mother of five.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
It is a relevant, believable and frightening scenario.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I love to read: religious fiction, contemporary suspense and historical romance. I am also the mother of five sons.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
Peanut (despite its name, the peanut is actually a “legume” or vegetable according to Wikipedia). As a short person, I’ve been called “Peanut,” “Shrimp” and other “short” nicknames.~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here