A mansion full of secrets…
From the moment investigative reporter Jackie Alexander steps foot inside the mansion dominating the Demiris estate on the beautiful Greek island of Corfu, her suspicions are on high alert. This is no ordinary assignment… The life of her beloved cousin, Aphrodite, is in grave danger, as the heirs to the incredible fortune of Greek tycoon Andreas Demiris die one after the other, under mysterious circumstances…
A man with secrets of his own…
The only person who can help Jackie is Michael Apostolou, former Special Forces Officer and one of the finest detectives on the Athens police force. Soon enough though, Jackie realizes, that despite her simmering desire for him, she can’t really trust him, as the seductive detective seems to be investigating those mysterious deaths for reasons of his own…
Trusting the wrong person can be deadly…
Jackie and Michael are forced to work together, but the suspicions and unanswered questions are devouring them, just like their rising passion for each other. In games like this, the stakes are high and the players are ruthless… When Jackie is kidnapped by the most dangerous player of all, time is running out, as Michael is forced to choose between jeopardizing his mission and personal quest for justice, or the life of the gorgeous intruder of his heart…
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
Spellbound in His Arms
What is the genre of your book?
Romantic Suspense, Romance Mystery
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
Yes, it’s the first novel in “The Greek Isles Series”
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Investigative reporter Jackie Alexander starts on a journey to solve a mysterious and dangerous case, in an attempt to save the life of a loved one…and she ends up meeting her destiny….
Why do you think your book is so popular?
To answer this question, I’ll use quotes of reviews on my book:
• Author Joe Prentis wrote: “When I was growing up, I could not wait for the next Helen MacInnes novel to appear on the shelves of our school library. When I discovered ‘Spellbound in His Arms’ by Angel Sefer I realized I had found another author who had the ability to blend romance, mystery and an interesting location into a captivating plot.
• The Masquerade Crew wrote: “I would summarize ‘Spellbound in His Arms’ in one word: exciting! This was a fun easy read that had it all; romance, excitement and mystery with Corfu for the backdrop of the story.”
• InD’tale Magazine gave my book the Crowned Heart award for excellence and wrote: “The author deftly interweaves the plot as it twists and turns until the reader fears for the lives of heroes Jackie and Michael. It’s a fast paced, suspenseful read, with diabolical villains, an intrepid heroine and a super hot detective!”
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I divide my time between the corporate world, my family, and my true passion: reading and writing romance, mystery, and adventure novels. And every time I get a chance, I love to travel.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
This is a very interesting question. Let me see…probably, a tomato—can be eaten fresh, or make delicious variations of sweet or spicy sauces.~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here