Question: What do you give a couple of old fools who live in paradise and have just about all they need?
Answer: The stuff on this table…
If you’ve read ‘Chickens’, you’ll know exactly who the Gin Twins are, and that they don’t do things by half. This was their seventh visit, and as usual, they came bearing wondrous gifts.
- A HUGE box of Christmas crackers
- Extra hot curry powder
- Extra hot chili powder
- A tub of E45
- Choccy advent calendar (for Little Paco next door who has a starring role in ‘Chickens’)
- 2 packs of naan bread
- Sag aloo mix
- Fancy tin
- Reindeer antlers
- Blackboard for counting off the days until Christmas
- Tin choccy biscuits
- Box of more choccy biscuits
- Christmas pudding
- Box poppadums
- Bread sauce mix
- Anti-bacterial counter spray (why can’t we buy that in Spain?)
- A little book of wine quotations
- DVDs for Joe (Great Escape, Battle of Britain, A Bridge too Far)
And best of all…
A copy of ‘Chickens’ – the first one I’ve ever seen, touched and smelled as my author copies haven’t arrived yet from the UK.
Thanks, Gin Twins!