Secrets were kept. Years later they are reunited and the bonds of their friendship are brutally tested, putting them on a collision course set in motion long ago.
Murder Takes Time is not a typical murder mystery or mob story. It is a thriller, a romance, and a coming-of-age story that rips your heart out. By the time you’re done reading it, you just might find yourself rethinking the definition of friendship & honor–even right and wrong.
Three boys, one girl. Friendship, honor, love–betrayal. It ends with murder.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
MURDER TAKES TIME
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Three boys take an oath to be friends forever, but life intervenes.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
It is more than a mystery. It has romance, coming of age, suspense, and mob ties.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
My wife and I have an animal sanctuary with 45 animals.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here