There is a lot of discussion these days about whether or not the economy is improving. Here are two facts: The economy has been very, very bad and the only way it is going to improve for you is if you take control of your situation.
Jt Sather, author of How To Survive When the Bottom Drops Out, has ridden the economic roller coaster for twenty years. He’s experienced the highs of a multi-million dollar construction business and the lows of squatting in a friend’s foreclosed mansion. He doesn’t base his future on Wall Street but on Main Street.
In his debut book, he tells the brutal truth, but with humor and hope; reviewers have described it as listening to a great storyteller share his life over a couple of beers. No matter where you are in the Economic Recovery, you’ll find anecdotes and advice you can use today, tomorrow, and whenever the bottom drops out of your life.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
How to Survive When the Bottom Drops Out
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
I don’t think so…
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Life is good, but sometimes it’s tough, so you’ve got to learn how to deal with it.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
It’s as real as life gets. At some point, no matter who you are, there is something that’s gonna touch home. My philosophies on life are perhaps simple, but they have afforded me more smiles, happiness, and laughter than most. That’s the secret to life. Everything in this book is one hundred percent the truth, The whole truth, and nothing but, and I think that whoever has read it can feel that, even if some of it seems a bit outlandish. My mommy taught me to never lie; there’s no future in it.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I’m either helping a friend remodel his old lake-house, or I’m on the beach of Lake Superior, making my “Sandcastles.” At least my version, anyway. I have an affinity for the female form, and I recreate it in sand. You can see some of my sculptures on my book page under the photos; here.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
An artichoke. At first inspection, I appear prickly and tough, but if you take the time to work at me, you’ll find a heart that is sweet and tender.~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here