Detective Kevin Sutherland, armed with his own psychic abilities, recognizes her gift and calls in his friend Stefan Kronos, a psychic artist and law enforcement consultant, to help her develop her skills. But Kevin has never seen anything like this case – a killer with a personal vendetta to stop Alexis from finding out more about him…and his long dead victims.
The killer can be stopped. He must be stopped. But he’s planning on surviving…even after death.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
Garden of Sorrow
What is the genre of your book?
Romantic suspense with paranormal elements
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
Yes, it’s book 4 of the Psychic Vision series
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Alexis Gordon has spent the last year trying to get over the loss of her sister, then she goes to work on a normal day…and reality as she knows it…disappears.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
A popular genre and a popular series!
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
Trying to tell my muse to shut down so I can rest! 🙂
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
A radish – round and sweet with a bite inside!
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here