When he takes on Caitlin, his landlady’s daughter, as a private student, the budding teen painter watches in torment as other people, especially women, treat Daniel like a freak because of his condition. To Caitlin, Daniel is not a disease, not someone to pity or take care of but someone to care for, a friend, and her first real crush.
Convinced one of those women is about to hurt him, Caitlin makes one very bad decision.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
A teen painter falls for her art teacher, who has cystic fibrosis.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
Many readers have been reminded of their first crushes. They have also responded that they really connected with the characters, that they felt so real.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I’m a freelance editor, proofreader, and ghostwriter. I also work part-time in public relations at a nearby community college. In my spare time, I like to read, swim, hike, watch baseball games, and occasionally indulge in socially unredeeming television. Sometimes I sleep.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
A tomato. Yes, technically not a vegetable, but infinitely versatile and plays well with others.~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here