But then he showed up — Travis Craig. He said he was offered the villa to recover from a serious illness. He had just lost his teaching job and had no money to leave.
She agreed with his plan to share the house — but on her terms. Soon rest and relaxation were a thing of the past when their double occupancy proved too erotic to control.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
Elaine Raco Chase
And the title of your book?
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
“Just a great story that makes a woman feel positive about herself and the man who has fallen madly in love with her!”
Why do you think your book is so popular?
Double Occupancy has been on FaceBooks hottest list – Top 50 Books to read after 50 Shades of Grey – for 61 weeks and it keeps climbing that list now #21.
And yet it’s nothing like 50 Shades of Grey – there is no bdsm/no dom/sub/no handcuffs/no ‘twinkie’ college age characters.
Casey is not thin, petite, virginal or submissive. She’s a Pulitzer prize winning reporter who is totally burned out by the stories she’s been covering. Travis is an alpha-male, late 30’s, and jaded – until he meets Casey.
Their relationship builds throughout the book and I think the readers connect with the fact they don’t have sex on page 3!
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
I’ve been teaching creative writing for over 20 years…latest was at Miami-Dade College (adult classes) and when I moved back to Virginia my students wouldn’t let me leave. So I’ve been teaching on-line classes.
My husband and I have settled into apartment living for the first time and I am totally enjoying NOT having to worry about snow removal, lawn maintenance, or repairing anything.
We have children and grandchildren close by and hope to take some vacations – all though hubby has been around the world too many times before retirement.
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here