In no particular order…
1. I found and fitted the perfect legs to our garden table.
2. Two Old Fools on a Camel hit the New York Times bestseller list at #19.
3. My How to Write a Bestselling Memoir was published.
4. I uncovered a massive, jaw-dropping family secret. (Definitely material for Old Fools Book #4.)
5. My family visited us in Spain from Australia, and my granddaughter Indy spent her first birthday with us.
6. My blog was chosen by Saga as one of its top 50, and was placed top of the the Expat section.
8. Two of my Old Fools books hit the Amazon Top 50, out of millions of books.
9. Alan Parks and I created We Love Memoirs, the funniest, friendliest group on Facebook, with more than 800 members already.
10. I discovered how to stop Joe snoring.
Want to know how? I shall reveal all in my Village Updates newsletter. If you want to be added to the list, you’ll find it on my Free Stuff page.
Happy New Year!