Serbian war criminals have abducted the world-famous daughter of the ICTY Presiding Judge.
The very fabric of international justice is set to unravel.
There’s only one thing for Alex Morgan to do – hunt the bastards down.
‘The safety catch is off. Return that girl to her family and drag those bastards back to justice. Dead or alive. It makes no difference to me.’
Alex Morgan – policeman, soldier and spy for Intrepid, the black-ops division of Interpol – is on the hunt for Serbian war criminals. But these guys were never going to let it be that simple.
MEET THE AUTHOR
Your name, please?
And the title of your book?
HUNTER: INTREPID 2
What is the genre of your book?
How many Amazon UK 5-Star reviews do you currently have for this book?
And how many Amazon USA 5-Star reviews does this book have?
Is your book part of a series?
What is the synopsis of your book, in one sentence?
Hunter is a fast-paced contemporary thriller written for realists, covering Alex Morgan – policeman, soldier and spy for Intrepid, the black-ops division of Interpol – on his second mission hunting for the last of the Serbian war criminals who have kidnapped the world-famous classical pianist daughter of the Presiding Judge for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.
Why do you think your book is so popular?
I think Hunter is doing well because it’s a rapid-paced action-packed rollercoaster of a story and I’m hearing that people actually can’t put it down. And because it deals with a current issue with the backdrop of the Serbian warlords being brought to justice in the Hague – the sentencing is happening right now.
When you’re not writing, how do you spend your time?
On a recent rare weekend I was allowed out of the writing man cave for 48 hours. I really enjoyed taking the family up to the beautiful Blue Mountains just a couple of hours drive west of Sydney. There’s nothing I love more than exploring a new town like Blackheath, taking in some historic sites, enjoying the views, browsing in an antiques store and drinking lots of good coffee and red wine.
If you were to describe yourself as a vegetable, what would it be?
I’d be anything but pumpkin, it’s so squishy, sweet and just… orange! Honestly, I can’t stand the sight of it on my plate. I’m more of a brussell sprouts man: solid and nuggety, multi-layered, with the strange ability to be bitter and buttery at the same time.~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Chickens, Mules and Two Old Fools Silly old fools move to crazy, tiny mountain village and end up owning the most dangerous cockerel in Spain. With recipes.
- More Ketchup than Salsa A young couple swap a career in fish entrails on Bolton market for life as British bar owners abroad.
- Your Gift to Me TOP GUN meets STEEL MAGNOLIAS in an award-winning military love story that touches hearts and is filled with unexpected twists . . .
- Twelve Months A man discovers that he has 12 months to live, and decides to make every single moment count.
- Murder takes time Nicky Fusco thought he knew right from wrong, living by an oath of friendship & honor with his three best friends. But life took them down separate paths, and the oath was broken.
- Stealing Jenny After three heartbreaking miscarriages, Tom and Jenny Callahan are happily anticipating the birth of their sixth child. Their neighbor, however, is secretly hatching a sinister plot.THESE TITLES HAVE MORE THAN 100 5-STAR REVIEWS!
|Authors! If your book has 25 (or more) 5-Star Amazon reviews, we’d love to feature you!||To receive a fortnightly list of all the latest 5-Star titles featured on the website, subscribe here